Tex-Mex Chopping Pan With Fry'n Dip
- 1.5 kg McCain Fry'n Dip
- 1.5 kg minced beef
- 2 1/2 garlic clove
- 2 1/2 medium onion (175g)
- 5 tbsp cooking oil
- 2 1/2 small cans vegetable corn (375g)
- 2 1/2 peppers, red and green (1 kg)
- 200 g tomato paste
- 5 tbsp flour
- 375 ml meat broth
- 1 bunch parsley or coriander
- 5 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Peel onion and cut into small cubes. Peel and chop the garlic clove. Wash parsley or coriander, shake dry, pluck from the stem and chop. Wash the peppers, cut them in half, remove the core and cut the pulp into small cubes.
- Heat oil in a pan, fry onions and minced meat in it. Add tomato paste, pepper cubes, corn and garlic and flour. Stir in meat broth and add salt, cayenne pepper and cinnamon taste. Simmer over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Fry 'n' Dip according to specifications and serve.